Livio must obtain data to to verify your identity and comply with the laws that govern us.
• You visit our website.
• You make an appointment for consultation, testing or treatment with Livio.
• You receive consultation, testing or treatment by any of Livio´s facilities.
• You deposit eggs, sperm or embryos with any of Livio´s facilities.
• You register for our newsletter.
• You create a customer account or place an order on our website.
• You follow Livio on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, SnapChat or TikTok.
How long is the data stored?
We save your personal data only for as long as it is needed to meet the legal requirements we are subject to.
Who does Livio share information with?
The data we collect from you will be accessed by employees within Livio and may in applicable cases be shared with external suppliers/partners (eg other health care providers or providers of IT services), acting under the same strict confidentiality regulations and laws as Livio.
We will disclose information about your use of our website to our partners in social media, analysis and advertising partners. We will share information on your use of our website with Facebook Inc. Should you oppose to receive advertising on Facebook Inc. you must change your settings on Facebook Inc.
What rights do you have?
When we obtain and process data from you, you have certain rights:
- You have the right to request access to your data.
- Should your personal information be incorrect or incomplete you have the right to request for data to be corrected.
- In some cases you may have the right to request that your personal data is deleted or restricted, eg if you have reason to believe that your personal data is being processed in violation of applicable law.
- In some cases you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- For the processing we perform based on our agreement with you or if you have given your consent to a particular processing, you can request that the information you have provided is transferred to another personal data controller (data porting).
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Livio AB (556589-3319)
S:t Görans Hospital
S-112 45 Stockholm
Livio is responsible for a sufficient level of protection for transferral of data to third countries outside of the EU/EEA.
Our Data Protection Officer
If you believe that Livio has acted incorrectly in processing your data you are advised to contact your local Authority for Privacy Protection .
Information about cookies
We share information about your use of our website with Facebook Inc. If you do not want to receive advertising on Facebook Inc. you must change your settings on their application.
Cookies can be deleted automatically when the browser is closed by the user (session cookies) or they can be stored on the user’s computer to facilitate future visits to the website (permanent cookies). Permanent cookies are deleted automatically after a certain specified time.
The following cookies are used on Livio’s website:
Cookie Due date
PHP session cookie (PHPSESSID) After your web session is complete
Google Analytics cookie (_gid & _ga) 1 year & 2 years
Facebook cookie (_fbp) 90 days
WP-settings cookie (wp-settings-1 & wp-settings-time-1) 1 year
WordPress cookies enabled test (wordpress_test_cookie) After your web session is complete
The following cookies can be found on Livio´s website:
- PHP session cookie (PHPSESSID) – expires after your web session has ended
- Google Analytics cookie (_gid & _ga) – expires after 2 years
- Facebook cookie (_fbp) – expires after 90 days
- WP-settings cookie (wp-settings-1 & wp-settings-time-1) – expires after 1 year
- WordPress coockies enabled test (wordpress_test_cookie) – Expires after your web session has ended